Friday 27 April 2012

Time machine...


It’s not a secret that I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with vintage, or vintage style clothes. Recently, I’ve been looking around online vintage stores. Usually being the kind who wants to have the clothes physically there in front of me, I was surprised how quickly I got sucked into the world of online vintage. One of my favourite finds is a site called beyond retro (www.beyondretro.com). For those of you who haven’t, I’d really suggest giving it a visit, they sell some stunning pieces. 

If I had enough money, frankly I would’ve bought the whole shop by now, but here are some of my favourites… 







Simply adorable! 

Thanks for reading guys, 
Bethany Paige x 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you were thinking of buying any of the clothes from Beyond retro here are the links: 






No comments:

Post a Comment