Thursday 31 May 2012

Prom!

This time next year, it'll be my year eleven prom. I'm litterally counting down the days. So it's a year away, is that a reason not to be planning how I'm going to be the best dressed there? I think not. For me there are three perfect styles.
1. Classic prom cut.
2. Sheer skirt.
3. Floor sweepers.

I love these...

Prom cut:



Sequin Fringe Dress by Dress Up Topshop
£160
Topshop






Burnout Mesh Prom Dress
£65
Miss Selfridge











Sheer skirt:

 
 
Gathered Empire Maxi Dress
£46
Topshop







Embroided Bodice Dress
£95
Miss Selfridge













Floor sweepers:


Tencel Pink Beading A-line Prom                                                           £137  www.persun.co.uk








Tencel Boatneck Beading Ombre Empire Blue Evening Dress
£263
www.persun.co.uk












I have to start saving beacuse I'm way too in love with this last one!

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige x


No comments:

Post a Comment