Friday 15 June 2012

Pack it in! My love of backpacks.

Not so long ago, or so it seems, I was that little year seven with the massive backpack. I wasn’t exactly a fashionista in those days, I’ll be honest. It was ill fitting jeans (hola ankle swingers) and smiley face t-shirts, all tied together with some rather hideous bright pink pumps. But I was doing something right. I know, it sounds impossible but it was all in the backpack. Okay, so I wasn’t exactly rocking the same sort of bags that I love now, but at least I was part way there.

 Last Christmas I got given a backpack, and my oh my, that’s where it all began. It’s a vintage beauty firstly, and you all know that I have a huge obsession with that sort of thing. If you don’t know about it, read some more of my posts, you’ll soon catch on! Secondly it’s a carpet bag with leather pockets and straps, so perfect. Thirdly, I can quite literally fit everything inside it. Honestly, I’m talking kitchen sink.

Here it is…


In case you wondered, it was bought at ASOS market place online. You should check it out if you haven’t already my lovelies.
So yes, after that my love of backpacks has only grown. I would happily spend all of my money on them, well almost!

Pick of the packs:

Aldo Feener Aztec Backpack £40, ASOS

Paisley Print Backpack £30, ASOS

Tie dye backpack £30, Topshop

Large washed backpack in lilac, Topshop


Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment