Saturday 18 August 2012

I wish for...

I love Topshop with my whole heart. Keeping that in mind I decided to create a wish list post with all of this season's clothes that I simply need. Obviously I had to seriously cut down my choices which included, well, the whole shop.


 I love dog tooth print at the moment and so this jumper is perfect for me. I'd team it with a black or white collard shirt and maybe a leather skater skirt or simple jeans.


Dip dye and I are slowly becoming firm friends. This skirt just seems like one of those pieces that you can chuck on and look effortlessly amazing.


 I've wanted a bomber jacket for a while now, and this is jaw dropping. It would be the perfect addition to my autumn wardrobe,
I don't know what it is, but I just love this jumper. I wonder if I could make one myself...?
I've only noticed cut out shoulders very recently. At first I was sceptical, but after seeing this beauty I'm all for it!

I don't own much silk, it's never really been my thing. However, dip dye it and pow! I love.


What are your favourites? 


 Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment