Sunday 19 August 2012

This is the hotest.

If you live in south-east England then I’m sure that you’ll empathise with me when I say, today I felt like I was going to melt. It was so hot! I’m not complaining. I’ve been waiting for the sun all summer, so it was a welcome surprise. It also gave me the opportunity to wear a new maxi dress of mine, which is by the way, the coolest piece of clothing I own (in both senses of the word). It’s made of a material that’s super thin, but not so thin that it’s see through. I found it whilst thrifting for just £3. You all know I love a bargain. It’s red and white tie dye, but the red is very soft and summery. I paired it with a gold braided belt that I’ve had for years, my heeled high tops, and an oversized envelope clutch bag. I bought the clutch this morning at a car boot sale, which I couldn’t stay at for long because it was too hot. Who’d have thought it? It was only 50p, and I’ve wanted one for ages so it couldn’t be more brilliant really. I love mixing looks and I think that the boho/street mix works really well. I kept the rest of the outfit simple and didn’t wear any other accessories except my sunnies pictured here. Miraculously, I didn’t burn either.

Today’s outfit:



I’ve also enjoyed spending today reading this month’s issue of InStyle magazine. There are some amazing articles in there so give it a gander if you get the chance. So many pages full of fashion and beauty.  In fact, I think I’ll finish reading it right now!

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the South East and it is STILL boiling now -.-' I want to sleep !!

    I love the dress its beautiful! £3 is an absolute bargain as well.

    Love the way you have teamed it with heeled high tops- edgy!!!

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how I'm going to get any sleep at all tonight!

      Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for reading Hollie xxx

      Delete