Sunday 2 September 2012

A girl can only dream #2

I’ve once again been hit by the sadness that follows the realisation of being broke. Sure, I have plenty of clothes, but I also could have so much more! I don’t really help myself because I’m constantly looking at designer clothing websites. The majority of the time I’m able to walk away from the laptop and forget (for a while at least) about the items I’ve seen, but there are some that just stick in my mind and refuse to leave without a fight.

Here are my current obsessions:
 
Wildfox tartan grunge dress with flowers - £154 
 
Preen for Aldo Floral print leather shoe boots - £145
 
 
 Topshop Premium check boyfiend coat - £175
 
 
I can't get over that tartan dress, it's amazing!
 
Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing shoes, love the print :)
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete