Saturday 22 September 2012

House of beauty.


Henry Holland. He’s one of my favourite people in the fashion world.  Who could forget his a/w dogtooth prints and monster furs? I certainly couldn’t, and that’s why I was so excited for this London Fashion Week’s House of Holland show. Needless to say that it didn’t disappoint, in fact it did quite the opposite – it inspired. It was a beautiful mixture of oversized pattern with a paint ball style array of colour, and metallic touches. Excuse me whilst I droll over the photos.

The run down:
Girly grunge:

Take a nude beanie; add oversized jewels and you’ve got one of my favourite accessories for next spring – the glam beanie.

Backless metallic army boots, sounds so wrong but looks so right.
 

Paintball colours:

I love dungarees and I love tie dye, this is undoubtedly one of my favourite pieces from the whole show.

And some more tie dye for me to have dreams about.




Fast car fashion:

Checkered flag style print and metallic jackets give a very biker chic feel.

 
Tailored, relaxed and separates:

I’m loving the use of this criss-cross pattern in these three different styles.






Have you all been enjoying London fashion week?



Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment