Monday 24 September 2012

Inspiration is key.

One thing that really interests me in the blogging world is where people write their posts from. I’ve always tried to surround myself with inspiration when I’m posting, which is why I sit in my bedroom. Sounds a little boring I know, but hear me out. Firstly my bedroom is constantly flooded with light because there’s a huge window. I detest the dark and so couldn’t handle being in a room with any less sunshine. My room is full of magazines meaning that I can flick through them in moments of mental block which is always lovely. The main thing I love about my room though is the fact that I have one whole wall of it covered in cork boards. I can pin things that inspire me to it whenever I want, it's fab.

Today I completely stripped the wall and put up a load of amazing things that I’ve collected over the past few months whilst on rambles through the internet. Amongst my pictures of Marilyn Monroe, Alexa Chung and Henry Holland I dotted my favourite fashion related quotes. It looks so fresh and new, I love it!


Where do you get your inspiration from, I'm really curious?

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment