Thursday 27 September 2012

Oversized is on the rise: highstreet style.

Yesterday I mentioned my current lusting over this season’s oversized trend. Finishing the post inspired me to take a look at the highstreet in more detail and see what was on offer for those of us after Guci, Max Mara and Topshop Unique style on a budget. Luckily I was rewarded for my curiosity, and found these four beauties.


 

 
I did look on other websites I promise, but all of these are from Topshop! As much as it does look like I’ve just been lazy and not done my research, I can honestly say that no high street brand captured the essence of this trend so perfectly. Colours are muted or deep meaning that the large structures are balanced out and kept the main focus. Think androgynous accessories in dark reds, greens and blues to complete the look.


 (all Topshop)


Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige x


No comments:

Post a Comment