Wednesday 19 September 2012

The plunge.

This Friday one of my friends is having a birthday party meal, and I spend at least an hour this evening trying to decide what to wear. I think I’ve finally made a decision but I’d really love to know your opinions on it. It’s a Topshop dress that I bought over a year ago in the sale and I love it. The only reason I haven’t worn it to death yet, and in fact not at all, is because it has a dropped back which I’m not really used to. Usually I’m quite adventurous with what I wear and putting together outfits that are completely different to ones that I’ve worn before, but for some reason this stumped me.

The fabric is a very basic cotton but it has a dropped hem at the back meaning that it fits like a glove and falls in a waterfall style cut. The main thing that like about it is the green embellishment which is very in at the moment.

 

So, what do you all think, should I take the plunge (literally)? Also, if you were to wear this dress how would you style it?

Thanks for reading Guys,
Bethany Paige X

4 comments:

  1. I would probably rock that with some chunky platform heels and a bold cuff, maybe some statement earrings as well. It's totally a super cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress, the back is actually my favourite part. To be honest, the bottom line of sequins at on the front look like they need to sit under your boobs a bit more to balance your proportion.
    I have some photos from LFW on my blog http://an-lu.blogspot.co.uk/. I enjoy your blog and have followed you. If you like my blog please do the same. Love to know what you think. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll certainly check out your blog. x

      Delete