Thursday 8 November 2012

And they lived happily ever after

I don’t think there are many little girls that haven’t dreamt of being a princess. To be more precise, a Disney princess. Most of us grew up with Disney films after all; it’s no surprise that we aspired to wear tiaras and find prince charming before of course living happily ever after. Who could resist your very own castle anyway? Not me that’s for sure.  Maybe floor length hair, mermaid tails and a flurry of birds flying behind you all day aren’t that practical now I think about of it, but there’s always going to be that childish part of my heart that longs to wear princess dresses and the jewels that come as part of the deal.

As you can imagine, when I heard that world renowned Jewellers Chopard have created a whole collection based on the Disney princesses, I was more than a little excited. The pieces have been made with a mix of stones that give it a grown up style without losing the fundamental young girl suggestions provided through the clever use of colour. I personally think they’re absolutely fabulous.

Once upon a time…
Tiana:
Snow White:

 
Mulan:
 
 
Belle:
 
 
 

 
 Cinderella:
 
Rupunzel:
 
Sleeping Beauty:




 
The chance of me ever owning a piece of this pricey icing is about as likely as me being a real princess, but I've become pretty good at dreaming! These hit Harrods in the Christmas season and I think will be a big hit amongst those young at heart.
 
Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X
 
 
Pictures of jewellery from vocue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment