Wednesday 9 January 2013

Post sales depression

It's official, I've gone into post sales depression. After spending all of my Christmas cash on New Year bargains, I'm completely and utterly broke. It always seems to be the case, that at this point, when I have no money for clothes, I absolutely fall in love with something. Well, several things. As per usual, it's Topshop that have put me into this situation by creating such darn fabulous clothes! Even though the chance of getting my hands on these stunning pieces is slim for now, I thought I'd show you all in the form of a wish list post.

 Premium Metallic Origami Skirt £40
 
I've fallen head over heels for the oriental trend this a/w, and the origami style of this skirt is to die for. The sky blue colour  means that there's an airy feel to it even though the cut is so angular, which is something the usual deep reds and blacks associated with oriental style don't always achieve. I'd pair it with a some ankle strap white heels, a crisp white vest and clear perspex accessories.
 


 
Skinny Polo Crop Top £10
 
Of all the fashion eras, my favourite is by far the 90s. It just so happens that thanks to the a/w catwalks all things 90s have been dominating the highstreet, which is great for me! This top is the perfect example. The high neck and cropped length makes it very Saved by the Bell (trust me, that's a compliment). It could be worn with a pair of "Mum jeans" for a laid back style, or a pencil midi skirt for something more sophisticated.


 
 Tailored Dungaree By Boutique £100
 
I tried these dungarees on a few weeks ago whilst on my annual December 27th shopping trip, and they were perfect. The slouchy tailoring looked great on, and they worked really well with my body shape. They could be worn in so many different ways too, with flats or heeled high tops for a casual look, or black stilettos for monochrome chic. They could be layered over a baggy t-shirt, or even left on there own for the more daring of ladies. I need these!
ARABEL Cut Out Boots £85
 
I just love these cutout boots. I've had them on my radar for a while now in black, but then I saw these white ones and fell in love even more! They would be perfect with jeans of course, but could be used to toughen up a floaty skirt too.  


My Love Ain't Dead Leather Biker £350
 
I can't quite decide whether this biker jacket is cute or grunge, but either way I'm completely lusting over it. I'm a sucker for a bit of studding and embellishment so obviously, this jacket is very me. The floral and unicorn detailing just takes it from gorgeous, to perfect. Plus, who doesn't love a unicorn?
 

 
MOTO Dalston Mom Jeans £40
 
Remember how I said I'd pair that 90s crop top with a pair of mum jeans? Well, these are the jeans. Denim is such an essential, and at the moment Mum jeans are something my wardrobe is crying out for. Not only will they look great, but the comfort is undeniable. Total winner.
 
Are you loving any of these pieces as much as me?
 
Thanks for reading,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment