Sunday 6 January 2013

Primark, forget what you've heard

In my opinion Primark has an unnecessarily bad reputation within the world of fashion. Perhaps it's because it's so accessible as a shop due to pricing, and is open to a lot of different people, some not creating the most desirable of looks. It's often associated with "chavs" where I live, who have a talent for making anything from Primark appear the polar opposite of stylish. Really though, over the past few seasons they've created some completely killer collections! At such low prices aswell, it's hard to complain. The rise of Primark is coming as I'm sure more and more people will forget the stereotype they've created, and see that the majority of their clothing is extremely high fashion these days.

So, with the release of Primark's S/S 2013 Lookbook, it's time to forget what you've heard, face you inhibitions and grab yourself a fashionable bargain.

Primark S/S lookbook:







I think we've all learnt a lesson today: Never judge a shop by the way you've seen their clothes worn before!


Thanks for reading,
Bethany Paige X


4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to get myself down to Primark! I agree, you do find some gems in there.

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no Primark where I live (Nova Scotia - Canada) but I've gone to London twice in the past 2 years and a highlight was definitely Primark! It shouldn't be about how much the clothes are or where they are from, it's how you wear them. I've gotten awesome pieces from there!

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a real shame! But I totally agree, I couldn't have said it better myself x

      Delete