Sunday 17 February 2013

So, this is how a 16 year old dresses?

This weekend is one of those times that will last forever in my memory; it's been beyond amazing. As you may know, I turned 16 on Saturday and have spent the whole weekend celebrating my birthday with my family and closest friends. I've managed to cram a lot into the past two days, and I mean a lot! 

On Saturday I was surprised with a trip to Lakeside for a shopping spree by my Dad and Step Mum. I'm sure you'll agree that this was an extremely well judged gift considering that shopping has to be my favourite past time! I managed to get some really gorgeous pieces which I'll be sure to show you in a haul post very soon. I was then lucky enough to go out for possibly the biggest meal of my life with my friends Maria and Kelsie. I wore a deep red midi dress that I bought during the day with my H&M black boots and spike necklace. I also had a new gold clutch courtesy of Maria to complete the look.

From left - Maria, myself and Kelsie. 



Today I went for the second of my two birthday shopping trips (how lucky am I?!) this time with Maria and Kels, and also bagged some amazing clothes and accessories which I'll show you soon. Obviously a much more casual look was required in comparison to my evening out so I chose to wear a new pair of "mom" jeans that the wonderful Kelsie bought me, and a grey roll neck jumper which I chopped the sleeves off this morning! Again, I wore my H&M black boots and used a simple brown satchel bag to carry my essentials for the day in (not pictured). 


So there you have it, my first two outfits as a 16 year old. I hope you all had an amazing weekend like me! 

Thanks for reading, 
Bethany Paige X

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hun!! hope the rest of your year as a 16yr old is stylish and blessed!


    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Paige! :) & I love alll of your outfits! :D (You look amazing in the casual look -- so cute!)

    xo - Brittany

    http://www.studdedandstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated best wishes:) Your burgundy dress is really awesome and you look great with it! The outfit on the last picture is gorgeous as well!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty, Glad you had such a lovely Sweet 16 <3

    Charlotte
    xxx

    www.charlotteridley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete