Thursday 27 June 2013

Current obsessions

It seems like far too long since I've shown you all what I've been lusting after on the high street! I decided that today, whilst relaxing and preparing for prom, I had the perfect opportunity to do just that.  In today's list we have a pair of basket ball shorts, a neon nighty and a tartan suspender skirt. An odd collection indeed, but some of the most amazing pieces I've been in love with for quite some time. 


Topshop
What do you get when you mix a goth and a vintage loving girly girl? This dress of course! Despite its dark colour and slightly eerie touches, the dress is profoundly girly. I imagine it with floral headbands and delicate sandals.

Topshop

I don't like sports. In fact, I hate the majority of it. I do however, rather like these denim basketball shorts. I won't be running around in them but I would wear them with a plain white t-shirt and some gold chunky jewelry and trainers. They could even work with a pair of simple two strap stilettos to step up the style factor a little more.

Topshop

You all know how obsessed I am with white at the moment so, as you can imagine, when my eyes fell upon this sleek almost origami skirt I fell head over heels. Its versatility is undeniable. I just need it in my life!

Tosphop

This kind of looks like a neon nighty. I find that quite appealing for some reason. I can see this with a pair of chunky trainers and some insanely un-elegant jewelry to contrast with the delicate silk! In terms of a lazy summer dress, this is one of the best I've seen.


Miss Guided

Did someone say clueless? Ah yes, it was the 90s loving section of my brain calling out to this Miss Guided beauty! It was inevitable that I would fall in love with this tartan suspender skirt, let's be honest. I don't think I need to explain why, you all know the extent to which I will go to to achieve a 90s look!

Lashes of London Edit

Yes, I do have the skater dress in this print (here)... Would it be greedy to want the shorts too?! The adorable unicorn print and neon trim is just too irresistible. Plus, they're on sale!

What are you lusting after at the moment?

Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment