Thursday 25 July 2013

Impulse buys

I'm back from Wales! Did you all miss me? Probably not because I scheduled blog posts in for the four days I was away, but for my benefit, pretend you did.

This is the first time I've actually written a post in over a week so regardless of whether you all missed me, I certainly missed you! I did have an absolutely amazing time on my NCS trip and I did meet some absolutely amazing people, but still it's nice to be back working on Paige of Fashion. So after returning home yesterday - several bruises worse for wear but smiling none the less - I decided to savour my blogging time!

In typical Bethany style, one of the first things I did today, after recovering some sleep (early nights were not on the cards throughout my time away), was go shopping! Believe it or not, I didn't actually plan the shopping trip. It just so happened that whilst in town running another errand I was drawn into the River Island sale. I only bought two things but of course I just have to show you!



River Island - Was £15, bouht for £5

I think I'm starting to have a slight (huge) obsession with watches. More specifically, an obsession with plastic, bordering on tacky, watches. So, if you take that obsession and paint it bright pink this is what you get! It was a complete and utter impulse buy but considering how very me it is, I can see this becoming an almost permanent fixture of my wardrobe. Plus, the price was ah-mazing


River Island - Was £10, bought for £3.

I also snapped up an item that I've had my eye on for a while. After all, as a fashion blogger it seems only right to own some kind of beanie! You all know how obsessed I am with pastels and obviously lilac was the hat colour that seemed most perfect. It's oh-so-90s and just oh-so-pretty!

I'm also hoping to get my hands on some kind of neon beanie to add to the collection, but that's another story!

I hope you're all having beautiful weeks, 
Bethany Paige X 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a good time! Plus I always wanted a pastel-coloured beanie like that ~ and for three pounds?! I'm going to have to visit River Island asap ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, I know, such a bargain! xx

      Delete