Saturday 10 August 2013

All black everything

"All black everything" - The dress code that was specified for a party which I will be attending next week. At first look it seems pretty simple, after all perhaps the easiest of ensembles is that which revolves around the trusty LBD! However, after putting a little more thought into the concept, the whole dress code seemed a lot more daunting. Suddenly the question of what to wear was clouded over with a worry of blending in. I realised that with everyone wearing the same colour, having a stand out look becomes somewhat more tricky!

In a room full to the brim with multicoloured sparkles and bright bodycons, the little black dress can make the loudest statement. It will forever have a classic beauty surrounding it. So, what about if everyone wears the LBD? Does it lose its punch? Well, I'm inclined to say "yes".

This thought set me on a mission for my fellow LBD lovers and blending in haters. I've scoured the internet for some of the best black dresses around (it's hard wok being a fashion blogger) just in case you encounter a situation such as mine, where you need a stand out LBD among the masses. Luckily, the high street at my finger tips didn't disappoint. I found some little black beauties!






As for my outfit for the party, you're just going to have to wait and see! An OOTN will be creeping on to Paige of Fashion at some point next week no doubt. 

Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. great post can never go wrong with an all black outfit. love the dresses you highlighted from UO. thanks for sharing, lovely blog as well. perhaps we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete