Sunday 4 August 2013

If I had all the money in the world

Not just the lyrics to a Gwen Stefani song (or a the fiddler on the roof song for those of you that are theater goers) but in fact words that you will often hear me saying. I'm sure I'm not alone in the fashion blogger community, after all we are a bunch of label lusters aren't we? It's undeniable that, although the majority of things I buy are quite thrifty, I have a lot of love for designer items too. Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of money that warrants me buying numerous Louis Vuitton bags or Chanel jackets a year! Still, a girl can dream.

On top of the pieces that I have a temporary love for - those catwalk winners that would look great for a season and then slowly fade into the untouched realms of my wardrobe - there are also those beautiful items that every fashionista knows would become wardrobe staples.

So for a moment, let's pretend that I do have all the money in the world to do with what I want. Ignore my lack of funding and I'll take you on a tour of my wannabe wardrobe staples!

A Michael Kors bag:
 $358 

A Louis Vuitton bag:


Louboutons:


£525 

A Michael Kors watch:





£259 


Chanel little black jacket:


Skinny J Brand's:
£197.94 

Maybe someday, I'll have enough money in my piggy bank to buy just one of these dream pieces... or maybe not!

What would be your perfect designer wardrobe staple? 
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. Ack I wish I could win the lottery or something-_- I would definitely buy a pair of Jeffery Campells, I know they aren't extremely expensive, but I certainly can't afford any right now! ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had an unlimited supply of money I would buy Alexander McQueen. Or just anything I liked in Harrods. It would be fun!

    niamh-makes-things.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete