Sunday 27 October 2013

OOTD: Urban jungle

Today I woke up with the urge to shoot an OOTD and shoot an OOTD I did. It's been a long time coming too, considering the fact that it's been over a month since I last showed you guys an outfit! Yes, if we ever meet I give you permission to slap me on the wrist for my bad blogging habits. Naughty blogger.


Nevertheless, ignoring how long it has taken, here's today's outfit. It has a touch of urban about it which is rare with my wardrobe, but I simply adore it. I donned my trusty leather pencil skirt and simple silk cami, then bought a bit more edge to the look with a stonewashed cap and oversized denim shirt. Of course, my New Balance running trainers also had to make an appearance. They often do in my OOTDs, so why stop now? 



Trainers - New Balance, skirt - thrifted (originally Dorothy Perkins), 
cami top - thrifted, shirt - thrifted, cap - Primark.





The finished product is an outfit that somehow manages to be a mix of sophistication and street. At least, as street as Bethany Paige can manage. 

I hope you've all had a lovely Sunday, 
Bethany Paige X

1 comment: