Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wishlist: A spinkle of pepper

I can remember very clearly the first time that I heard about The White Pepper. It was December 2012 and I was at The Clothes Show Live when I got handed a pack of stickers with their logo and pictures on.

Now, there are a few ways to my heart. One of those is stickers and another is beautiful clothing. The White Pepper ticks (in the most stylish pen you can imagine) both of these boxes and I am undoubtedly in love. I'm not quite sure why it's taken me nearly a year to put this post up, because I've had my eyes on their online store almost constantly since our first encounter, but better late than never!

I promise you, if you aren't already, you will soon be lusting after several items from The White Pepper and forming your very own wishlist.

 
Left to right top - £98, £42, £55
Left to right bottom - £78, £90, £70
 
 
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment