Sunday 10 November 2013

Step aside black boots

I have a bit of an obsession with black boots. So much so, that once in a line they can stretch the width of my room, with 6 pairs in total. From my chunky H&M monsters to my Litas, they are my footwear staples that have the ability to take an outfit into realms of beauty, without outshining the other aspects of it. They are just the kind of basics that every fashion loving individual needs.

Recently though, as is not often the case, I have been craving something else. Boots, yes. Black, no - In fact, quite the opposite. Over the past month or so, my heart has set itself upon having a pair of chunky white boots. Of course, being the person that I am, as soon as I first thought of the idea I became completely and utterly fixated. If you follow me on twitter, you'll have witnessed this first hand thanks to numerous tweets along the lines of: "Craving chunky boots in white, help me! Where can I find some?!" And so began my search.

Eventually - and I say eventually because they were surprisingly hard to pin down - I found two styles that I absolutely adore, yet are reasonably priced.

In order to justify my lust (not that I really needed to) I created three outfits all using these rather beautiful white boots. For the purpose of these outfit collages I used the RI ones, but they are easily interchangeable for those available at ASOS market place too! 



(All Topshop except boots)

What do you think, could white boots become a wardrobe staple of mine?
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment