Sunday 12 January 2014

DKNY do it again

I have a slight problem. Every single time certain models pop up on Twitter or Instagram I tend to drool over the pictures for a good ten minutes. Considering the social media junkies that my favourites are - Cara, Jourdan, Malaika - it's becoming a real issue! Every hour or so this occurs and sends me into a state of model madness. Honestly, I can only just about cope. 

So now imagine my reaction when I saw pictures containing two of my favourite models together, wearing one of my favourite designer brands and forming probably the most beautiful image know to mankind. If you're into Fashion you'll probably know what I'm talking about already - Cara and Jourdan in the latest DKNY ad campaign. 

Since Cara has featured heavily in the two previous campaigns (SS 2013 had some of my favourite ever ads, in case you were wondering) it's no huge surprise that she made it into this one too. Much to the pleasure of many a fashion lover, I'm sure! However, with the revelation that co stating along side Miss Delevingne would be Miss Dunn and Miss Cummings, I was sent into quite a state of beauty induced paralysis.  










Left to right - Eliza Cummings, A$AP Rocky, Cara Delevingne, 
Jourdan Dunn and Dylan Rieder
SS 2014 DKNY

What do you think of the new campaign? 
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment