Thursday 6 February 2014

Crocodile style

There are a few things in this world that make me sublimely happy. One is free food in any form. Another is receiving a parcel through my letter box (or in this case, over the back gate) that I know contains something pretty I ordered online. As an extremely welcome moment of happiness among the stresses of mocks, today the Rihanna mock croc boots from Boohoo that I've been waiting for arrived! And they are even more perfect than I expected.






They are a beautiful black patent snakeskin, with the cut-outs that seem to be popular in the world of shoes at the moment and that I am utterly infatuated with. The sole of the shoe adds even more to its appeal - a chunky heel with the added comfort of them being rubber. Pulling the whole style together are three chunky gold buckles (remember my gold obsession?) along with a barely-there-zip at the back of the boot maintaining its sleek finish. 

I can already see the outfit possibilities stretching before me. No doubt they will be gracing my feet as soon as possible. Probably tomorrow! 

Bethany Paige X 

2 comments:

  1. oh my days they are so dam amazing...I want xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW I absolutely love them!!!!! xxxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete