Sunday 23 March 2014

Nike Roshe Run ID

Running trainers and I are firm friends. Even before the likes of New Balance became public, teenage property, I adored them. I will happily wear them with anything (excluding ball gowns) from shorts to skirts and back round to jeans. As yet though, I haven't acquired a pair of Nike's, which is quite insane. It's almost sinful! I have NB, Reeboks and some from Topshop but none from the ultimate leader in the art that is trainers.

I plan on changing that. And I've decided to splash out. That means customisastion my fashion friends. Nike Roshe Run customisation.






I'm sure I have many more test designs to get through before I decide on a final, because £110 is quite the commitment. Still, this is my starting point and it is so much fun!

Which style is your favourite?
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bethany, I love your blog! I just nominated you for a Liebster award, congrats! :) Come check out my new blog post for more information.

    http://teenagefanatic.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Annabel xx

    ReplyDelete