Sunday 27 April 2014

Wishlist: End of a spending ban

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for. And by "all" I mean "me". It's Bethany's pay day, after a month long eternity of waiting for my spending ban to officially end! Naturally, that means a wishlist is in order, as all fashion bloggers will understand. It would be absolutely pointless to blow all of my freshly saved money on pretty little things that I've been lusting over for the past four weeks, so I will try to contain myself. I can't make any solid promises, though. 

Today's compilation is a mix of crop tops, things that match and things that I girl like myself just can't resist! 


Top: (left to right) Kate Floral Bandeau Top and Sian Floral Ruffle Hem Skirt, £12 each, boohoo.com // "Like a Moss" t-shirt, £22, cordelia.bigcartel //  Carmen Marble Print Slouchy Silky Jacket £22 and Leanne Silky Printed Runner Shorts £15, boohoo.com 
Bottom: (left to right) Cally spaghetti strap super crop top, £4, boohoo.com // Light pink velcro platform sandal, £18, lamodauk.com // Danii tie dye swing vest, £8, boohoo.com


Have a lovely week, 
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment