Sunday 25 May 2014

OOTD: Here's to never growing up

I've been waiting to do this blog post for at least two months. Not just to show off my new skort (although obviously that is part of the reason) but to celebrate the ending of my exams! After so long of what seems like 24/7 revision, the prospect of a couple of weeks off to do whatever I want is simply glorious. It also means that today marks the day when I will be back into my normal blogging routine and poor Paige of Fashion will no longer be neglected whilst I go over history flash cards for the hundredth time. 

The sun is out, I no longer have to study like a maniac, and I'm ignoring the fact that the ending of AS exams means the looming decisions on unis and further education that next year will bring. As far as I can see, life is pretty good at the moment! In true fashion blogger style, the only suitable way to celebrate seemed a post-exam OOTD. 






T-shirt - Primark// Skort - Pilot // Sandals - Primark//Sun glasses - Bought in Madrid //
Watch - Michael Kors// Bag - Thrifted// Lipstick - H&M // Necklace - Gift 

let's pretend that it was planned that my skort and the sky match perfectly!
Bethany Paige X

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm so jealous that you've finished exams! I've still got one to go in two weeks! This outfit is perfect and that skirt is beautiful! Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty chuffed when I found out mine all finished before half term! Good luck with your last one Christina! Thank you so much:) xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your exams! And love that skort girl. I'm yet to find me a perfect pair but you rocked this look

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked to find it, but I'm so in love! Thank you girl xx

      Delete
  3. Love your shoes! Just to think they are from primark, look way more expensive!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's what I thought when I saw them, couldn't resist picking them up!

      xx

      Delete