Wednesday 4 June 2014

Whitewash and sunshine

Recently, Primark sunglasses have been blowing up my Instagram. They literally sneak into every single picture. They're in OOTDs, in the edge of those artsy "black coffee and berries for breakfast" pictures and of course they have posts entirely devoted to them taking centre stage. Honestly, I only slightly exaggerate. 

It seems as though Primark have upped their eye game and it hasn't gone unnoticed among my fellow fashion bloggers. That's why I was enticed into the accessories section whilst in town shopping for my best friend's birthday present today. I blame all of you stylish instagramers. Although, when I say "blame" I should really say "thank", since they are totally gorgeous and cost a tiny £2 each! Plus, one pair looks like a partially formed bubble, so I can hardly complain, can I? For my other purchase, there's nobody to blame except myself. I saw a pretty, clean cut, backpack and I bought it. In my defence (not that I need one) I thought it would cost a lot more than the £20 it did. I am quite simply in love and couldn't resist. And sometimes, you do crazy things for love. And New Look. 






Glasses -  both Primark // Backpack - New Look 

I hope you're all having a wonderful week,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment