Friday 5 September 2014

Some kind of calm

I reached a personal epiphany this week: As my life gets more hectic, my clothes do the opposite.

My work load grows and my days get longer whilst my wardrobe gets simpler in attempts to bring some kind of calm to life. Subconsciously I've switched to black, white and grey clothes over the past week since resuming A-Levels, embracing clean lines and minimal cuts. Patterns, on their rare appearances, have been monochrome. Black running trainers have been the shoe of choice. My white pleather bag officially has a place in my life as that which carries my plethora of folders and books. The lack of colour and basic fabrics seem to balance out the potential stress of essays and deadlines.




Happy Friday, 
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more, sometimes simplicity in life is best that's why I want a HUGE clear out to clear my mind really helps with uni sometimes xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete